VEML3235O is an advanced ambient light sensor with I2C protocol interface and is designed by the CMOS process. It is easy to operate via a simple I2C command.
VEML3235O incorporates a photodiode, amplifiers, and analog circuits in a single chip. The best spectral sensitivity is used to closely capture real human eye responses. VEML3235O has excellent temperature compensation and the robust refresh rate setting does not need an external RC low pass filter. Software shutdown mode is provided, which reduces power consumption to be less than 1μA. VEML3235O’s operating voltage ranges from 2.6V to 3.6V. VEML3235O can detect a wide range of ambient light power.
• Provides 16-bit resolution for each channel (G and W)
• Low power consumption I2C (SMBus Compatible) Interface
• Operation voltage range of 2.6 V to 3.6 V
• Lead-free package (RoHS compliant)
• Excellent temperature compensation: -40 to 85°C
• Standard I2C protocol interface