CM3323 Color Sensor senses Red, Green, Blue and White light and incorporates photodiode, amplifiers and analog/digital circuits into a single chip using CMOS process. With the color sensor applied, the brightness and color temperature of backlight can be adjusted base on ambient light source that makes panel looks more comfortable for end user’s eyes. The adoption of Capella’s patented Filtron™ technology achieves the closest ambient light spectral sensitivity to real human eye responses.
CM3323 provides excellent temperature compensation capability for keeping the output stable under changing temperature. CM3323’s function are easily operated via the simple command format of I2C (SMBus compatible) interface protocol. CM3323’s operating voltage ranges from 2.5 V to 3.6 V. CM3323 is packaged in a lead-free 4 pin OPLGA package which offers the best market-proven reliability.
* Filtron™ technology provides a spectrum matching real human eye responses
* Supports low transmittance (dark) lens design
* Fluorescent light flicker immunity
* Provides 16-bit resolution for each channel (R,G,B,W)
* Selectable maximum detection range (360\721\1442\2883\5767\11796) lux with
highest sensitivity 0.0056 lux/step
* Temperature compensation
* Low power consumption I2C (SMBus Compatible) Interface
* Operation voltage range of 2.5 V to 3.6 V
* Package: OPLGA (2.0 x 1.25 x 1.00 mm)
* Lead-free package (RoHS compliant)