CM32181 is an advanced ambient light sensor with I2C protocol interface and designed by the CMOS process. It is easily operated via a simple I2C command. The active interruption feature within the threshold windows setting offers the benefit of eliminating loading of the controller monitor.
CM32181 incorporates a photodiode, amplifiers and analog circuits into a single chip. The best spectral sensitivity is used to closely capture real human eye responses. CM32181 has excellent temperature compensation. Its robust refresh rate setting does not need an external RC low pass filter. Software shutdown mode is provided which reduces power consumption to be less than 0.5μA. CM32181's operating voltage ranges from 2.5V to 3.6V and consumes only 1uA. The maximum detective light strength is over 167K Lux.
* Filtron™ technology adoption :
excellent responsivity: close to real human eye responses
* High sensitivity:
minimum detectable intensity 0.005 Lux/Bit supports
low transmittance(dark) lens design
* O-Trim™ technology adoption :
ALS output tolerance: ± 10%
* Support various Low power modes.
* Excellent temperature compensation: -40 to 85ºC
* High dynamic detection resolution
* Standard I2C protocol interface
* Interruption feature (INT) support
Programmable interrupt function with upper and lower thresholds.
Adjustable persistence to prevent false triggers.
* Fluorescent light flicker immunity
* Software shutdown mode control
* Operation voltage from 2.5V to 3.6V
* Ambient light strength detection range over 100K Lux
* Package: OPLGA (2.35 x 1.8 x 1.0 mm)
* Lead-free package (RoHS compliant)