CM3232E is an advanced ambient light sensor with I2C protocol interface and is designed by the CMOS process. It is easy to operate via a simple I2C command.
CM3232E incorporates a photodiode, amplifiers, and analog circuits in a single chip. The best spectral sensitivity is used to closely capture real human eye responses. CM3232E has excellent temperature compensation and the robust refresh rate setting does not need an external RC low pass filter. Software shutdown mode is provided, which reduces power consumption to be less than 1uA. CM3232E's operating voltage ranges from 2.5V to 3.6V. CM3232E can detect a wide range of ambient light power. Under typical lens (transparency factor 10%),the maximum detecting light strength is over 40KLux.
* High sensitivity: minimum detectable intensity below 0.001 Lux/step
* Converts light intensity to digital data format
* Excellent responsivity: close to human eye responses
* ALS output tolerance: ± 10%
* Excellent temperature compensation
* High dynamic detection resolution
* Standard I2C protocol interface
* Fluorescent light flicker immunity
* Automatically memorizes the last light data before shutdown
* Software shutdown mode control
* Operation voltage from 2.5V to 3.6V
* Lead-free package (RoHS compliant)