The CM1275P2SA is a PDIC for use in DVD-Player applications. The PDIC is compatible with the CD laser diode wavelength of 780nm. Four high speed channels (A1/a1~A4/a4), two low speed channels (E1~E2), and a high speed RF channel. The PD pattern is designed to handle DVD and CD media. In addition the PD pattern is designed for twin laser applications, with a switchable PD pattern and gain.
* Full CMOS seven channels, integrated high speed photodiodes and current to voltage transimpedance amplifiers.
* High Sensitivity RF and data channels.
* Four High Speed RF and data channels (a1~ a4).
* Two low speed tracking channels (E1, E2).
* Can be used for reading DVD-ROM/CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW optical media.
* High PD sensitivity optimized for DVD/CD applications with 650nm and 780nm laser diodes.