The CM3838W1 provide total solution to implement optical interface for MOST Systems with integrated Photo Diode and signal processing unit within a single CMOS IC. The device was designed to receive up to 25Mbps optical biphase coded data (up to 50Mbaud) convert to digital data output. Sleep mode operation allow CM3838W to operate under 10uA current while monitoring network activity and indicate the mode through STATUS pin. Once network activity was detected, CM3838W will then operate in full power mode with guarantee sensitivity of -25dBm @ 650nm signal.
* High sensitivity Photo Diode optimized for red light (l=650nm)
* Data Rates between 4Mbps to 50Mbps biphase coded data (50 MBaud)
* Rail-to-Rail data output with typically 6ns rise and fall time
* Sleep mode operation with Photo current sensing and network activity detection (Icc < 10uA)
* Signal detect and status output
* Fully compliant to “MOST Specification of Physical Layer Rev1.1”